Duvet cover - Cloud Blue
The color of the sea brings us calm and helps reduce stress. The duvet cover you dream of when you return home after an long day.
- 100% percale cotton with a 310 long fiber thread count, with a matte finish and a very soft touch.
- Corozo button closure at the bottom.
- Interior strips to adjust the duvet filling.
We recommend for the first time washing at a low temperature, slow spin cycle and avoiding to machine dry.
- Washing at a low temperature (maximum 30ºC) with similar colors
- Do not bleach
- Air dry if possible or machine dry on a low setting
- Iron on a medium setting.
ETHICAL DESIGN AND PRODUCTION:
Our prints are handmade and are exclusive to nia. All our products are ethically manufactured in Guimarães, Portugal, with STANDARD 100 Oeko-tex®, certification, which guarantees that both products and processes are free of chemical or harmful substances, which also makes them perfect for caring for all skin types, including those of little ones.
Fitted sheet, pillowcase and cuhion covers sold separately.